Date:      Sat, 11 May 2002 17:08:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Galen Sampson <galen_sampson@yahoo.com>, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: pam su

On Sat, 11 May 2002, John Baldwin wrote:

> On 11-May-2002 Galen Sampson wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > After a 'make buildworld -DNO_WERROR` with sources today (05/10/02) and a
> > mergemaster I am seeing the following on the console when I su:
>
> Don't mergemaster until after you've installworld'd.

Yeah, I bumped into this on the TrustedBSD branch lately also.  It goes
side by side with the "don't installworld until you mergemaster" rule.
And the very basic rule which is "Don't run -CURRENT unless you not only
want to shoot your feet, but have hot spares so you can shoot them with a
lower recovery time".