Date:      Mon, 04 Jun 2012 08:17:56 -0500
From:      Bryan Drewery <bryan@shatow.net>
To:        Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [RFC] last(1) with security.bsd.see_other_uids support

On 6/4/2012 4:42 AM, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:
> A library is definiately a better place, although then I wouldn't pass
> see_other_uids as an argument, but obtain it within the function itself.

Does libc make sense for this? I'm thinking yes since it's where the utx
functions live.

In particular this change seems to make sense in getutxent(3).

Though I do not want to violate POSIX...

     The endutxent(), getutxent(), getutxid(), getutxline() and setutxent()
     functions are expected to conform to IEEE Std 1003.1-2008
(``POSIX.1'').

Bryan