Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:17:36 +0100 (CET)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@secnetix.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: burncd problem with NEC NR-7500A CD burner in DAO mode

Jukka Simila <home@jukkis.net> wrote:
 > The problem is, there seems to be no way of playing audio discs with
 > atapicam devices - so I'm stuck with keeping acd0 and having occasional
 > reboots.

This one should work (tosha is in the ports):
tosha -o - | pcmplay -

Regards
   Oliver

I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet.  Here's what I worry about.  I worry
that 10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say "Daddy, where
were you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?"
       -- Mike Godwin