Date:      Thu, 21 May 2020 10:32:04 -0400
From:      Mark Saad <nonesuch@longcount.org>
To:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?utf-8?Q?Vlans_I=E2=80=99ve_LACP_debug_help?=

All (reposted from net mailing list )

I was looking into an issue I am seeing sporadically where I see LCAP link s=
tate changes for no obvious reasons.
This is on 12.1-STABLE r354698 amd64 using Solarflare nics ( 7K and 8K cards=
). There are two ports in a LACP lagg with a few ( 10 - 30 )
vlans on top of it.  As what appear to be random moments the LACP linkstate f=
laps between the server and the switch.
It will flap for about 20 to 30 seconds and then resolve itself.

I read this post from Oliver C about how net.link.ifqmaxlen can effect LACP a=
nd LAGG but I dont understand how.
https://www.mail-archive.com/freebsd-net@freebsd.org/msg61904.html

I feel like I am missing something obvious .

---
Mark Saad | nonesuch@longcount.org=