Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:36:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Yu-Shun Wang <yushunwa@ISI.EDU>
To:        gnats-admin@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Joe Touch <touch@ISI.EDU>, Yu-Shun Wang <yushunwa@ISI.EDU>
Subject:   Re: ports/17419: New Port: p5-Net-SSLeay

Hi,
	This is the first time I've submitted new ports to
	freebsd.org, so forgive me if it's still within the
	nomral processing time period needed for accepting
	new ports. Please give let me know the status
	of the 6 ports I've submitted. And email me directly
	if there's any problem with them since I didn't subscribe
	to the port mailing list. The message IDs & port names are
	listed below:

	17415	ip-tun
	17416	p5-File-Counterfile
	17417	p5-Mail-Sendmail