Date:      Sat, 22 Aug 1998 19:51:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        chat
Subject:   job change for jonathan bresler

        I have left the Federal Reserve Board of Govenors for a
        job at a local startup: USinternetworking, Inc.  Their/Our
        web pages are available at www.USinternetworking.com and
        www.usi.net.  (*not* usi.com).  So far work is very
        interesting and very time comsuming, such is the nature of
        startups.  Everyone on staff that i have met impresses me.
        this is a great group of dedicated people.

        my new work email address is Jonathan.Bresler@USi.net (dont
        ask me about the mail server....).  you can reach me by
        phone at 410.897.4435, that's the network lab where i spend
        my days (and part of my nights :)

jmb

--
Jonathan M. Bresler      FreeBSD Core Team, Postmaster       jmb@FreeBSD.ORG