Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 2015 22:04:10 +0530
From:      Amit Sengupta <sengupta.amit@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cannot build www/webkit-gtk2 (Per olof Ljungmark)

I spent 3-4 days trying to build the webkit-gtk2 port on 10.1 RELEASE. I
kept getting a linker error and I tried every solution I could find about
it, including trying to change the compiler to use gcc instead of CLANG and
making a change in the Makefile etc.

Finally I had a look at the symbols which were generating a linker error
and I realised they were all to do with 3d graphics. I was not selecting
the WebGL Option in make config and it was still trying to link those
routines. So I chose WebGL in make config and the linker didnt fail and I
was able to finally build the port. Hope this helps others who are stuck
with webkit-gtk2