Date:      Tue, 3 Jan 2012 14:14:28 -0600 (CST)
From:      Marcus Morris <marcus@computergamedesign.org>
To:        Webmaster <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Computer Question

------=_Part_2455_15795469.1325621656230

Hi Webmaster ,

I created a new computer game design site called http://www.computergamedesign.org.
This has been a personal project of mine that I've finally gotten to a
stage that it's "presentable", and thus I'd like to submit my website for
your review and potential inclusion in the resource section of your site:
http://freebsd.isu.edu.tw/ja/ports/tcl84.html

I created http://www.computergamedesign.org as a resource for new
designers to find in-depth and unbiased information about a computer game
design degree. Currently, I think its the only site that lists everything
you need to know about finding the right school.  I'm hoping that after
you take a look, you'll think its a valuable enough resource to include a
link to my site in your list of resources.

I'd appreciate the opportunity to have my link listed on your site.

Thank you for taking a look

Marcus Morris
------=_Part_2455_15795469.1325621656230--