Date:      Sat, 17 Nov 2007 14:02:41 -0500
From:      "Nic Reveles" <Nic.Reveles@gatech.edu>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Clifton Royston <cliftonr@lava.net>
Subject:   Re: Upgrading from FreeBSD 5.4 to 5.5 STABLE

I've checked /etc/make.conf and there are no CFLAGs in it.  I've never
changed it since I started using the computer, but here is what I did find:

<make.conf>
# added by use.perl 2005-09-05 11:07:59
PERL_VER=5.8.6
PERL_VERSION=5.8.6

The error message I'm recieving makes reference to Perl, is it possible that
the syntax of Perl changed and I need to update it and this make.conf file?

Nic