Date:      Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:24:47 +0200
From:      Tommy Scheunemann <net@mail.arrishq.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Network Filesystem for BSD / Linux environment

This message is in MIME format and has been PGP signed.

--=_3u4w7xbwv4o4

Hello everyone,

I'm running 2 server, one with FreeBSD and one with Linux. Now I want
to synchronize data between the 2 servers, over the internet so using
NFS isn't a solution at all.
Are there other possible ways of doing it ? AFS still seems in a
development state and Rsync over SSH might be another possible way of
doing it - would be just good if everything runs in background without
any interaction.

Thanks in advance for any help

--=_3u4w7xbwv4o4

--=_3u4w7xbwv4o4--