Date:      Fri, 8 Apr 2011 15:20:24 +0200
From:      rainer@ultra-secure.de
To:        freebsd-apache@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to make www/apache22-worker-mpm a dependency?

Hi,

I would like to make www/apache22-worker-mpm the "default" apache, instead
of 1.3 (or 2.2).
The reason is that I build my ports in a tinderbox and even if I change
the USE_APACHE=1.3+ to USE_APACHE=2.2+ in e.g. the mod_fastcgi
ports-Makefile, it still installs the "normal" prefork-apache22.
Thus, upon installing the package, I have to de-install the wrong
apache-package first, then install the worker-mpm-apache and then pkgdb -F
the pkg-database.

Anybody have a solution for that?

Regards,
Rainer