Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:14:27 -0700
From:      "Shin'ichiro Seto/OTESS, Inc." <mluser01@otess.com>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Who for Apache

Hi there folks,

I'd like to have a private page using mod_auth of the Apache
on a web site and find out who are visiting on the web server now.

Is there any way to get active user names of the authentication?

Also, I'd like to have a functionality to kill a user when I find
a stranger.

Any information will be very appreciated for me.

Thanks in advance,

| Shin'ichiro Seto               | E-Mail:  sseto@OTESS.COM      |
| Open TEchnology SolutionS, Inc.| URL:     http://www.otess.com |
| 23272 Mill Creek Dr. Suite 220 | Tel:     714-951-6600 ext105  |
| Laguna Hills, CA 92653         | Fax:     714-951-6700         |