Date:      Wed, 26 May 2004 16:50:42 -0400
From:      Brian Feldman <green@freebsd.org>
To:        bjohns123@msn.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KVA space problems?

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 03:15:44PM -0400, lost inferno wrote:
> I posted something to stable about this,  but Im wondering if anyone has
> seen this...  I saw something over here ( http://gobsd.com/node/view/39 )
> that made me really consider my options as the 4.x series comes to an
> end... is anyone else looking into this?  Perhaps i would be best off to
> move over to this DragonFly thing and see what it's about.
>
> Interested to see what everyone thinks.

Please refrain from making a huge thread out of this.  The author of
that page knows nothing about FreeBSD, obviously, or he'd realize that
a branch called "-CURRENT" exists and has very little in common with
much of either FreeBSD 4.x or DragonFlyBSD.  Consider gobsd.com as
having about the same level of integrity as slashdot.org.

  <> green@FreeBSD.org                               \  The Power to Serve! \