Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 1996 21:45:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Matt Hamilton <mhamilto@magik.albany.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ccd stability

Can someone please tell me what the current status if the CCD driver is
for FreeBSD?  I need a unix system that will allow me to mirror drives and
am looking at Solaris at the moment, however I use FreeBSD at the moment
(2.1R) and would much prefer to use FreeBSD for this application.  Does
this driver run on 2.1R or does it need one of the SNAPs?  Is it stable
enough to be put in a mail server that has to be up 24x7?

Matt

  * Matt Hamilton        * mhamilton@clintondale.com                     *
  * Albany, NY           * matt.hamilton@cgi.sprint.com                  *
  *                      * http://www.clintondale.com                    *