Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:01:50 -0700
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
Cc:        Alex Zepeda <zipzippy@sonic.net>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What to do with witness verbiage (is this new?)?

Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> Alex Zepeda <zipzippy@sonic.net> writes:
> > After the rude awakening that I was after all running current, I've
> > finally turned on the WITNESS related options for my kernel
>
> Congratulations in turning your -CURRENT box into a doorstop!  ;)

Magician:	For my fisrt trick, I shall install -current!

Audience:	Oooh!

Magician:	Now I will attempt to obtain a crash dump... this is
		a very dangerous trick... very few magicians alive
		today can perform this trick, although in the past,
		it was very common...

Audience:	Aaah!

Magician:	For my next trick, I will turn on WITNESS!  Please
		be quiet!  Many magicians have died doing this!

Audience:	Oooh!

Magician:	And for my final trick of the evening, I will throw
		this frisbee so that it lands under a car, just out
		of reach...

Man (to wife):	I think I'm beginning to see a pattern...

-- Terry