Date:      Sat, 24 Apr 1999 18:41:42 +0800
From:      Chung-Kie Tung <tung@turtle.ee.ncku.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   set nlpt to polling mode in kernel cofig?

Hello...

I am sorry if this question has been asked...

When using lptcontrol to set nlpt to polling mode in /etc/rc.local,
it doesn't work if the printer is not powered on when booting.

As I know, the old lpt driver can be default set to polling mode
if we do not assign an IRQ to it in kernel config file.

How could I do this for the the nlpt driver?

tung