Date:      Wed, 5 Jun 2002 21:42:54 +0530
From:      Sid Carter <sidcarter@symonds.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   mplayer-skins - checksum mismatch for the skin tarballs

Hi,

I keep getting these errors when I try to portinstall mplayer-skins.

-------------------------------------
>> Checksum mismatch for mplayer/netscape4.tar.bz2.
>> Checksum mismatch for mplayer/neutron.tar.bz2.
>> Checksum mismatch for mplayer/phony.tar.bz2.
>> Checksum mismatch for mplayer/plastic.tar.bz2.
>> Checksum mismatch for mplayer/proton.tar.bz2.
>> Checksum mismatch for mplayer/slim.tar.bz2.
>> Checksum mismatch for mplayer/WindowsMediaPlayer6.tar.bz2.
>> Checksum mismatch for mplayer/xanim.tar.bz2.
>> Checksum mismatch for mplayer/xine-lcd.tar.bz2.
Make sure the Makefile and distinfo file (/usr/ports/graphics/mplayer-skins/distinfo)
are up to date.  If you are absolutely sure you want to override this
check, type "make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/mplayer-skins.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/mplayer-skins.
** Command failed: make WITH_SKIN_ALL=yes
** Fix the problem and try again.
** The following packages were not installed or upgraded (*:skipped / !:failed)
        ! graphics/mplayer-skins        (checksum mismatch)
-------------------------------------

But for now , I have installed the skins without the checksum thingie.
All of them installed fine and I checked the skin tar balls and all of them are fine.
Is something wrong somewhere or is it just me ?
Thanks
Regards
	Sid
--
I've known him as a man, as an adolescent and as a child -- sometimes
on the same day.

Sid Carter                             FreeBSD oder Debian GNU/Linux.