Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 1999 11:34:40 +0200
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VMWare: porting kernel modules to FreeBSD

Jakob Alvermark wrote:
> I'd like help too.

If this gets off the ground, I'm more than willing to help. This is the
second time the issue is brought up in a short timeframe. I can't simply
ignore it anymore :-)

I think it's a good idea to make it a bit more clear what you are planning
to do and if possible how you think it should be done.  If appreciated,
I'll try to add something useful to that discussion as well, but I first
need to have a clear understanding of the situation...

--
Marcel Moolenaar                                  mailto:marcel@scc.nl
SCC Internetworking & Databases                     http://www.scc.nl/