Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:11:28 -0500
From:      Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Way off-topic, but anybody know how to resurrect files from FAT-12?

In the last episode (Jun 12), Jordan K. Hubbard said:
> I'm sitting here in Seoul, Korea (which is very nice, by the way) and
> I've just managed to delete all 82 images of Kyoto off the FAT-12 format
> Smartcard they were on.  Waaaah!

$ simx "undelete|unerase"

Primary Mirror Directory simtelnet/msdos/dirutl/
Filename    Type Length  Date    Description
derase.zip   B    13229  890201  Pgm to unerase files
oz111.zip    B    83633  920918  Multiple-version undelete + HD Protection

Primary Mirror Directory simtelnet/msdos/microsft/
Filename    Type Length  Date    Description
pd0646.zip   B    21113  921209  Updated CHKDSK.EXE & UNDELETE.EXE for DOS 5.0
$

Try one of those, from your favorite Simtel mirror.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@emsphone.com