Date:      Sun, 30 May 2004 21:41:42 +0200
From:      Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Very strange behavior of the special keys on a IBM T40

> > I have a extra ultra bay battery but I makes no difference. :/
> >
> > Could you send me your kernel config, maybe I have something weird in
> > my config?
>
> Okay, I tried your kernel config but the same result brightness
> up/down freezes the kernel.
>
> Without acpi the kernel freezes after something like 1-2 minutes :(

Sorry about the late response, but it seems you found my config anyway.

I have never experienced any kind of 'delayed' freeze effects though. If it
feezes it has always done so immediately.

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org