Date:      Sun, 04 Feb 1996 01:52:55 +0900
From:      Joe Kelly <joe@gol.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        joe@gol.com
Subject:   FreeBSD Suitable Laptop

Hello,

Has any got any suggestions for a good FreeBSD laptop, ideally I'd like
it to be cheap-ish and have a SVGA dual scan screen. In this months
Computer Shopper I've seen a manufactuer called  "Sager", has anybody
heard of them or not. Any suggestions would be handy.

Sorry if I'm babbling I've had a little too much saki for one night :-)

		Thanks & Best Regards.

		Joe Kelly.

Global OnLine Japan. Dial-Up, Leased-Line, ISDN, Web Services & More.
Opinions strictly my own and not those of my employer stated above.

"Most of the time it was probably real bad being stuck down in a dungeon. But
some days, when there was a bad storm outside, you'd look out your little
window and think, ``Boy, I'm glad I'm not out in THAT" -- Jack Handey.