Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 2000 21:28:37 -0000
From:      "gaurdian gaurdian" <gaurdian_1@hotmail.com>
To:        stacy@Millions.CA, bwoods2@uswest.net, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Here is what IBM thinks about using FreeBSD on their newer Thinkpads

Well, call my view limited if you want BUT, if you dont like they way they
do things, dont use their products....that pretty much summs it up.

They have a right to do what they want with their products, if we dont like
it, we dont have to use em.

And, yes, the question was in regard to "supporting" FreeBSD on that system,
their responce was it is not supported.

Regarding my 600E that is running fine, it was a simple statement pointing
out that you DO have an option besides that specific model.

BTW, just because the reason isnt "apparent" doesnt mean their isnt one.