Date:      Wed, 01 Dec 2004 23:19:04 -0800
From:      Graham North <graham.north@telus.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports to cdrom

--=======AVGMAIL-41AEC1E961F1=======

   Does anyone have recommendations for downloading a ports collection -
   probably via windows machine and burning to CDROM?
   My HD is small and runs out of nodes when the Ports collection is
   installed - but what about downloading and making my CD - will I need
   to save as ISO image?  File format issues?   Indexing issues?
   Thanks,  Graham/
   Graham North
   Vancouver, Canada.
   [1]graham.north@telus.net