Date:      Mon, 24 May 2004 12:56:16 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@keithprowse.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems with 4.10 and mysql

Unfortunately this is going to be a very indistinct bug
report, but ever since upgrading to 4.10 from 4.9 I am
having several problems with mysql. These manifest as
programs occasionally failing to connect to the database.
Unfortunately I have been unable to track this down as yet
due to the fact it only happens once in every few hundred
attempts, so trying to actually characterise it is proving
almost impossible!

Has anyone else seen this ? I am using the system on a test
server and am loathe to upgrade the production machines just in case
it *isnt* simply some quirk of this machine.

-pcf.