Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 1995 10:22:25 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        sos@login.dknet.dk (S|ren Schmidt)
Cc:        aw2t+@andrew.cmu.edu (Alex R.N. Wetmore), freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: laptop suggestions

> > Excerpts from internet.computing.freebsd-hackers: 11-Mar-95 laptop
> > suggestions by Poul-Henning Kamp@ref.tf
> > > I'm in the market for a < $3000 laptop, any good suggetions ?
>
> Go look in the store where jordan bought mine :-)
> It nice and steady (no APM though) runs like a charm:

BTW, this "Chembook" company is apparently getting a lot bigger.  I
was at a store yestday where they had the full line, all the way up to
TFT color and 610MB hard disk.  Did you say you were having trouble
getting in touch with the company?  I can probably get you contact
details from one of their dealers.

						Jordan