Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:35:38 +0100
From:      "Martin.McCann" <Martin.McCann@mmgroup.co.uk>
To:        "'freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Tape drive

------_=_NextPart_001_01C157AF.DD73ED60

Hi,

    I am trying to get a tape drive working with my FreeBSD 4.4. box. It is
a HP taronto (or something like that :), attached with a parallel cable.
Problem is, I havn't a clue :). Could someone give me a hint about where to
start, or a link to some good info about doing it (or better yet, both!).

Cheers,
Martin

DISCLAIMER
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and
not necessarily the Company. This email and any files transmitted
with it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain
alterations) subsequently transmitted from the Company, are
confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may
contain material protected by attorney-client privilege. If you are not
the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the IT
department by telephone on +44 (0)117 916 8037 or via email to
IT.Helpdesk@MMGroup.co.uk, including a copy of this message.
Please then delete this email and destroy any copies of it.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C157AF.DD73ED60

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Tape drive</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi, </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I am trying to get a tape drive workin=
g with my FreeBSD 4.4. box. It is a HP taronto (or something like that :), =
attached with a parallel cable. Problem is, I havn't a clue :). Could someo=
ne give me a hint about where to start, or a link to some good info about d=
oing it (or better yet, both!). </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Cheers, </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Martin </FONT>
</P>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
******<BR>
DISCLAIMER<BR>
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and <BR>
not necessarily the Company. This email and any files transmitted <BR>
with it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain <BR>
alterations) subsequently transmitted from the Company, are <BR>
confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may <BR>
contain material protected by attorney-client privilege. If you are not<BR>
the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the<BR>
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in<BR>
error and that any use is strictly prohibited.<BR>
<BR>
If you have received this email in error please notify the IT <BR>
department by telephone on +44 (0)117 916 8037 or via email to<BR>
IT.Helpdesk@MMGroup.co.uk, including a copy of this message.<BR>
Please then delete this email and destroy any copies of it.<BR>