Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:00:22 -0400
From:      Paul Halliday <transmogrify@sympatico.ca>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pcmcia copout.

Warner Losh wrote:

> In message <38FCD635.ED18C1A4@sympatico.ca> Paul Halliday writes:
> : Any ideas?
>
> Error messages?  Without them it is impossible to know what is going
> on.

	Hence my need to submit this message, ei. there are none. The only way
of determining that the box is down is by pinging it from another box.
The device is comming down. And I have no idea why. The device is still
up, according to ifconfig, then I bring it down then back up again. Yet
when this is done, transfer begins again, then suddenly stops.

--

Paul H.

Don't underestimate the power of
stupid people in large groups.

Email: dp@penix.org & transmogrify@sympatico.ca
BIO: http://bling.dyn.dhs.org
GPG Key fingerprint: 2D7C A7E2 DB1F EA5F 8C6F D5EC 3D39 F274 4AA3E8B9
Public Key's available here: http://bling.dyn.dhs.org/texts/public.html