Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 1996 16:10:50 -0600
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>
To:        eischen@vigrid.com (Daniel Eischen)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sprints response to to wcarchive connectivity problems

  Sprint is quite correct.  CRL's netblocks are flapping and getting
dampened by the routers.  The problem is not local to Sprint - MCI
routers are reporting the flapping as well, but are not dampening
them out as aggressively as Sprint's are.

  I'll try to remember to copy some of the flap stats over here the
next time it's having problems.  CRL would be well advised to correct
the problems with their router.

   -Dave Andersen