Date:      Sun, 26 Dec 1999 19:21:42 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Keith Petersen <w8sdz@mail.petersen.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with rzsz port

On Sun, 26 Dec 1999, Keith Petersen wrote:

# Steve, as you suggested I just deleted rzsz.zip from the distfiles
# directory and when I ran make this was the result:
#
# /usr/ports/comms/rzsz># make
# >> rzsz.zip doesn't seem to exist on this system.
# >> Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.cs.pdx.edu/pub/zmodem/.
# Receiving rzsz.zip (80537 bytes): 100%
# 80537 bytes transferred in 34.4 seconds  (2.29 Kbytes/s)
# ===>  Extracting for rzsz-3.50
# >> Checksum mismatch for rzsz.zip.
# Make sure the Makefile and md5 file (/usr/ports/comms/rzsz/files/md5)
# are up to date.  If you want to override this check, type
# "make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
# *** Error code 1
#
# Stop.
#
# ===
#
# FYI, it appears that this port for rzsz-3.50 is out of date.  The
# versions inside that zip file are:
#
# #define VERSION "3.54 10-19-99"
[snip]

It appears the distfile was updated again.  This is the problem
with having distfiles without version number information in the
filename.  Oh well.  You can grab a copy of the correct distfile
for the port you (and I) have from here.

	http://www.freebsd.org/~steve/distfiles/rzsz.zip

-steve