Date:      Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:27:17 +0100
From:      vermaden <vermaden@interia.pl>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: devd based AUTOMOUNTER

written by ${ME} ...

> First BUG: (not fixed yet, but workaround already is working)
>=20
> TEST/BUG/CASE:
> Plug in FAT32 and NTFS drives at the same time, when FAT32 device
> will be detected first, it will get mounted and the NTFS drive will be
> mounted TWICE, so I added > __check_already_mounted function
> to check if it is not already mounted.

This BUG is fixed, I was in wrong assumption, that the script would
be only executed for /dev/da0 but it was executed for every
device/partition node that appeared separately, like /dev/da0,
/dev/da0s1, /dev/da0s2 etc.

Currently there is no knows bugs, but the prepared earlier
'workaround functions' remain just in case.

As I written before its now available here:
https://github.com/vermaden/automount

Regards,
vermaden

---