Date:      28 Sep 2001 14:49:02 -0700
From:      swear@blarg.net (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        Joe Greco <jgreco@ns.sol.net>
Cc:        barney@databus.com (Barney Wolff), freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 127/8 continued

Both "ifconfig" and "networking" man pages mention "point to point",
but neither gives a clue as to what it might be or that it isn't
supported by the Ethernet drivers (though I guess the later really
belongs in the driver man pages -- a caution would be good though).

Do you think that some man page should say something about it?

If someone would determine a good place for it and create some plain
text to stick in, I'm willing to prepare the doc PR and mandoc-language
patch.

(But I'll insert hyphens as in "point-to-point".)