Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 1999 17:45:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        Darren Pilgrim <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 32bitsOnline comparison of BSD v. GPL

On Sat, 19 Jun 1999, Darren Pilgrim wrote:

> Alex Zepeda wrote:
> >
> > http://www.32bitsonline.com/article.php3?file=issues/199906/gplbsd&amp;page=1
>
> Hmm... The ampersand in the URL got replaced with an HTML tag.  Using
> Internet Exploder?  The correct URL is:

What's Internet Exploder?  Something invented by those who haven't
completed high school?  Or do you purposely not spell things correctly?

FWIW, I was using Lynx, but any browser should recognize &amp as &.  What
were you using?  Netscape Navigator? Hooray for you.

> http://www.32bitsonline.com/article.php3?file=issues/199906/gplbsd&page=1

- alex

I thought felt your touch
In my car, on my clutch
But I guess it's just someone who felt a lot like I remember you.
  - Translator