Date:      Fri, 06 Jun 2003 10:34:03 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        dirkx@webweaving.org
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Prism2 firmware upload support.

In message: <20030606182439.D801-100000@foem>
            Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org> writes:
: > to make sure that primary firmware is compatible with the secondary
: > firmware you are loading, etc.
:
: Aye - I've also added an ioctl to get the 3 id/major/minor/variant values
: for nic/pri/sec; which is enough to drive prism2dl together with the PDA
: info.

wicontrol already can grab these values (not the PDA ones, but the id
and version stuf).  It uses a generic RID interface to do that.

PRI Identity:                           [ 21 1 1 1 ]
STA Identity:                           [ 31 6 1 5 ]
Card ID register:                       [ 800c 0 1 0 ]

I'm very interested to see what you can arrange.

Warner