Date:      Wed, 27 May 98 11:30:27 +0200
From:      THIERRY.HERBELOT@telspace.alcatel.fr
To:        acer@MNSi.Net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=E9p_:_PPP_configuration_problems?=

     you have to build a tun driver in your kernel

     add the lines

     # ijppp uses tun instead of ppp device
     pseudo-device   tun     1

in your kernel config file (the rebuild your kernel)

then in /dev : sh ./MAKEDEV tun0

but you could also have more than one ppp process running (try "ps -auxww | grep
ppp")

        TfH