Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 05:17:37 -0300
From:      Julian Diego Herrera Braga <herrera@telasa.com.br>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Aztech 6800W US 2320 PnP

Hi...

I just instaled FreeBSD 3.1 and can't get my sound card working. It is
an Aztech 2320 - 6800W US plug and play... I've instaled the OSS/FreeBSD
(demo version) and the card works fine (except some crashes).
It instaled a driver for the AT1848 and Crystal 4231 chipset, so i tried
to load the pcm and css devices from kernel, but it didn't find any card
under the adress I gave with the userconfig's pnp :

pnp 1 1 enable os irq0 11 drq0 0 drq1 1 port0 0x104 port1 0x108 port2
0x120 (for sound card)
pnp 1 2 enable os irq0 10 port0 0x330 (for MPU401)

These are the adress I've used to make OSS work... What can I do to get
pcm, css or any kernel device working with that sound card ?

Also, that soundcard have a 56K winmodem on it... It realy will not work
under FreeBSD, will it ? If no, is FreeBSD working to support this modem
type ?

Thanks
----

Julian Herrera