Date:      Tue, 07 Apr 1998 22:42:44 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Tony Dunn-Lowes <tony@panic.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail

Roughly speaking you will ned to complete the following...

1. Make sure your machine knows it's to receive email for those domains - by
putting the domains in that machines /etc/sendmail.cw file...

2. Make sure the domains have MX (mail exchange records) that point to your
machine...

3. Setup sendmail to use 'virtual user tables' - which will let you direct
all the mail sent to one domain to a particular local (or otherwise
user),e.g. anything@panic.org could go to a user called 'tdl' on your
machine, or say tdl@someother.domain.com

This can get quite complicated - if you get stuck or want more info you can
either look through the FreeBSD FAQ's etc. - or try www.sendmail.org...

If you get really stuck / don't know where to start mail me... I'm out the
office after tommorow - but I always (stupidly) pickup my mail remotely...
<g>

Regards,

Karl Pielorz