Date:      Sat, 6 Sep 97 03:30:26 UT
From:      "Bill Trudell" <billTrudell@classic.msn.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Does FreeBSD work with Win95 and WinNT?

Hi Folks,

I came across your Web Site by clicking on a Yahoo ad.

I have a Dell Dimension XPS Pro200n (Pentium Pro 200).  I have it dual booting
and can select Win96 or WinNT.

I've read most of the info on your Web Site, but didn't see much talking about
Win95 or WinNT.  I'm guessing I need to generate a FreeBSD boot disk.  If I
boot with this, will I then be left with a Unix acting Machine?

I am curious because I want to learn some Unix basics.

Thanks for your help.