Date:      Thu, 08 Mar 2001 21:36:19 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@mahoroba.org>
To:        mwm@mired.org
Cc:        jedgar@fxp.org, brucegb@realtime.net, rdm@cfcl.com, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Temp and fan program

>>>>> On Thu, 8 Mar 2001 06:20:26 -0600,
>>>>> Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org> said:

mwm> > You can set `cpu' or `mb' to Sensor Label of temp0 at
mwm> > Builtin->Sensors->Setup.
mwm>
mwm> Ok, got it. Well, got one of the CPUs. Healthd finds them
mwm> both. I take it I can't get both CPU temps. How about the fan? One of
mwm> those is connected, and healtd finds it. The Sensor Label of fan0 is
mwm> fan - but where is it going to show up on the display - or what do I
mwm> have to set to enable it to show up?

Fan is also configured to `cpu' or `mb'.
In current implementation of GKrellM, it can treat only one sensor.
It should be improved.  But, I don't have such hardware... X-(

--
Hajimu UMEMOTO @ Business Solution System Development Div., Hitachi Ltd.
E-Mail: ume@bisd.hitachi.co.jp ume@mahoroba.org  ume@FreeBSD.org