Date:      Wed, 06 Aug 1997 15:24:55 -0700
From:      ComputerWorks <compwrks@psln.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   TV/PCI

Hi - We are retail store and selling quite a few of your TV PCI cards.
We would like to feature them on our website.  I have been looking for a
graphic of the product that I can include with some facts, etc. I tried
to get into your TV PCI site (stb.com/products/pci/tvpci/tvpci.html) but
no luck - it just times out. Do you know where I can get a graphic in
gtf format?  Thanks loads - great product!  Marie Groh, ComputerWorks,
Quincy, CA (916)283-3650