Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:02:55 -0300 (BRT)
From:      Ricardo Campos Passanezi <riccp@ige.unicamp.br>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Adding info: Re: [rara.rasputin@virgin.net: Re: ipfw and quake games]

Just for the record, an extract from the ipfw man page:

log [logamount number]
             If the kernel was compiled with IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE, then when
             a packet matches a rule with the log keyword a message will
             be logged to syslogd(8) with a LOG_SECURITY facility.  Note:
             by default, they are appended to the /var/log/security file
             (see syslog.conf(5)).