Date:      Fri, 01 Aug 2003 00:57:31 -0400
From:      Mehmet Akcin <mehmet@akcin.net>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Turkey

Hello,

I was looking for information about Turkish FreeBSD linux group(at=20
http://www.tr.freebsd.org/support.html#web), I have just noticed that,

Turkey The <http://www.freebsdturkey.org/>Turkish FreeBSD Users Group=20
(T=FCrkiye FreeBSD Kullanicilari Grubu) was founded in September 1999. TFUG=
=20
is intended to help Turkish FreeBSD users to find support and articles on=20
and about FreeBSD in the Turkish language. Contact=20
<mailto:mgm@berkbilgisayar.com>M. Guven Mucuk for more info.

This link is no longer valid, no webpage nothing, We are trying to buildup=
=20
a community. Named turQuaz (Turkish Unix Users Communication and Discussion=
=20
Center)

The webpage for Turkish freebsd users , will soon be up, but before that I=
=20
was wondering if it's possible to update that information with,

Turkey turQuaz - Turkish Information Exchange and Communication=20
Organization,(Turkiye Bilgi Paylasim ve Iletisim Organizasyonu) was founded=
=20
in January 2002. turQuaz is offering its people from basic to advance unix=
=20
documents in Turkish. Contact Mehmet Akcin(mehmet@akcin.net) for more=20
information.

The URL is going to be www.turquaz.org but I would appreciate if you=20
forward the hyperlink to www.turquaz.org/freebsd

All we want is to dedicate users a place to discuss and share, hope it's=20
going to be liked.

Mehmet AKCIN
mehmet@akcin.net // MA-RIPE=20