Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:24:36 +0200
From:      Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
To:        'Greg Lehey' <grog@lemis.com>, Eric <erics@idirect.com>
Cc:        Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de>, FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: More then 4 Partitions on a SCSI drive.

	[ML]  Greg, regardless how high our (dis)like for SINIX is, /opt
is pretty much a SVR4 thing.  SINIX is just as vanilla SVR4 as it can
get, and still work on Siemens hardware (some of which is actually
reasonably good--the 600E series:)

	I think you are detecting Linux here (some distributions--RedHat
IIRC--use that as well).

	/Marino