Date:      Mon, 04 Sep 2000 23:41:14 +0200
From:      Luke Roberts <luke@roberts.nl>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Unknown IE 39 error ?

Hi,

As my cable internet provider is having problems today (duh....) I decided
to reinstall i4b 0.83 (using sPPP) on my FreeBSD 3.2 stable box with Teles
SO 16.3 non pnp card.

The installation seemd to go pretty smooth and I'm using i4b right now.
Unfortunatly I keep getting the following messages on my root console:

i4b-L3-i4b_decode_q931_cs0_ie: Unkown IE 39 -  0x27 0x1 0xe8

Also when ISDN traffic get's heavy the whole machine can crash and start to
reboot within 3 seconds. (The machine is very stable when used a s a cable
router and had an uptime of over 200 days). Since I installed i4b it's
crashed 3 times. Not Happy....

Anybody got a clue what I did wrong?

I also Installed i4b 0.90 on the machine but this made no difference.

I used my old i4b installation sequence:

cd /usr/src
mkdir i4b
cd i4b
tar xvzf i4b-00.82.00-beta-140799.tar.gz
cd FreeBSD
sh overuninstall.sh
sh overinstall.sh
cd ..