Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 2001 12:53:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        Richard Hodges <rh@matriplex.com>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Updating mmap(2) [nik@freebsd.org: Re: pipe]

:Maybe I'm suffering a temporary lapse of clue, but is there some
:place where supplemental info (like code snippets) is kept?  This
:kind of info might be handy to someone seeing the man page for the
:first time, but it doesn't seem quite right to put code samples
:in the man pages themselves.
:
:-Richard

    /usr/share/examples/... 'maybe'.

    But, personally, I would just embed it in the man page or create another
    man page called mmap-examples.  Most people don't even realize that
    /usr/share/examples exists and so don't look there.

						-Matt