Date:      Sat, 18 Mar 1995 19:26:11 +0000
From:      User & <hasty@star-gate.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ISDN...

Browsing thru Computer Currents I read a full page ad for a 128kbs
ISDN card and NT-1  for $399.

The company also offers $69/month tcp/ip connection for unlimited use.

It will be nice if a few of us could approach the company to see
if they are willing to support FreeBSD or to get the necessary info
to write a driver. Generally, when I approach companies and
I mentioned FreeBSD --- They say what is it? Oh, we are just
interested on windows. So in my IMHO the best strategy is
for the group to start approaching companies as a group .

info:
tel: 800.499.1517
info@exressway.com
www.expressway.com