Date:      Tue, 4 Nov 1997 21:55:45 -0500
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   [video] Fxtv 0.46

http://multiverse.com/~rhh/fxtv/

Just a few things different in this version, along with some updates to the
driver (see the following msg).  Both posted on the page.

0.46 now hides the cursor on the running video window after 1 sec of idle
time (nice for full-screen TV for those that have hardware cursor support).
Restores the video mode on exit (de-zoom).  Some app-default fixes that
cropped up from last version.  0.46 is also more aggressive about cleaning
up "video droppings" in direct video under Fvwm95 now.  Fixed a random-size
per-frame memory leak that occurs when saving video or images using the PPM
format.  And finally, tested with the driver updates.

In the next version, I'm planning on whipping up a batch-capture util for
those doing scripts or webcam-type tools.  For those that have thoughts on
this, drop me a line and let me know what parms you'd like to tune from the
cmd line.

Have fun, and let me know how it goes!

Randall