Date:      Tue, 07 Dec 1999 10:30:11 -0800
From:      Nathaniel Schein <nschein@gyro.schmooz.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Setting up cqcam

Hello,

I have been trying to set up cqcam and I keep getting this message:

gate# cqcam
No camera found.

Is there some option that needs to be set in kernel compilation or does the
".cqcrc" file need to be altered from the default settings. If anyone has
any information or a link to an informative site it would be much
appreciated. I have included part of the dmesg and uname.

ppc0 at 0x378 irq 7 flags 0x40 on isa
ppc0: SMC-like chipset (ECP/EPP/PS2/NIBBLE) in COMPATIBLE mode
ppc0: FIFO with 16/16/15 bytes threshold
ppb0: IEEE1284 device found /ECP
Probing for PnP devices on ppbus0:
ppbus0: <Connectix QuickCam VC> MEDIA

gate# uname -a
FreeBSD gate.schmooz.net 3.3-RELEASE FreeBSD 3.3-RELEASE #1: Tue Dec  7
02:10:03 PST 1999     nschein@gate.schmooz.net:/usr/src/sys/compile/GATE  i386