Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:46:22 GMT
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/120121: repocopy sysutils/sge to sysutils/sge60 and sysutils/sge61

>Number:         120121
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       repocopy sysutils/sge to sysutils/sge60 and sysutils/sge61
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD freefall.freebsd.org 7.0-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 7.0-PRERELEASE #32: Tue Jan 15 15:07:33 UTC 2008 simon@freefall.freebsd.org:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/FREEFALL i386

I would like to move the current sysutils/sge port to sysutils/sge60
and create a new sysutils/sge61 which I will upgrade.  The new
version has useful features, but upgrades are significantly disruptive
and Sun seems to be continuing to maintain the old one so it seems
reasionable to maintain both so long as that's the case.

As a result I request that sysutils/sge be repo copied to sysutils/sge60
and sysutils/sge61.