Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 1995 10:43:11 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@trout.sri.MT.net>
To:        hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi), jkh@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: New daemon pictures (Re: "Commissioning" some artwork..)

> ... here comes the new FreeBSD artworks!

Again, I say WOW!  This is almost exactly my impression of what I
thought Jordan wanted, and has enough 'cuteness' in it to avoid most of
the misunderstandings I thought a couple of the others would cause.

Great job!

Nate

ps. I still like the Giant Step idea myself.  I appreciate WC and
everything they've done, but relating FreeBSD directly to a CD seems a
bit too commercial for me.  A daemon I can handle, but a CD ..... *grin*