Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:41:20 -0400
From:      Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
To:        John Merryweather Cooper <john_m_cooper@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>, gnome@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [HEADS-UP] Gnome megaupdate landed

John Merryweather Cooper wrote:
> On 2001.10.10 00:27 Maxim Sobolev wrote:
>
>>Daniel Frazier wrote:

>>>After doing "pkg_delete -rf ORBit*" and then cvsupping my ports tree
>>>
>>I'm
>>
>>>running into a bit of an issue with /usr/ports/x11/gnome.  make
>>>finishes fine, but make install dies with...
>>>
>>Should be fixed now. Please recvsup and try again.
>>

> Yes, the patch you put up fixed it for me.

I've gotten past the point where it was bombing out before, so I'd say
the patch fixed it for me as well.  Thanks for the quick response, Maxim!

Daniel Frazier  <dfrazier@magpage.com>   Tel:  302-239-5900 Ext. 231
Systems Administrator                    Fax:  302-239-3909
MAGPAGE, We Power the Internet           WWW:  http://www.magpage.com/

         - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.